- THIS FEED IS NO LONGER ACTIVE
- John Lies About His Own Party
- If at First You Don’t Succeed,Try and Fail Again.
- Fear-Mongering: McCain Uses Anti-Nazi Ads as Template for Anti-Liberal Ads
- John McCain Tries to Blame… Well, his own Party for Economic Disaster
- Republican Ron Paul Speaks Out Against McCain
- Sarah Palin on Sean Hannity Pts 1, 2 & 3
- John McCain Still Wants to Privatize Social Security
- MSNBC Finally Fact Checks Sarah Palin
- The Latest McCain Fear-Mongering Ad
Tag Archives: Fox News
Palin Tries to Squeeze her Pre-determined Corruption-Bustin’ Greed-Fightin’ Earmark-Stoppin’ Stock Answer into Economic Meltdown Question
Palin doesn’t answer questions – she changes the question to fit the answers and campaign slogans she already has!!
Offers ‘Cure to Toxic Waste’ but no Concrete Solutions
Tucker Bounds can’t defend the McCain Campaign’s Attack Ads, and struggles to defend McCain’s lies regarding Obama’s Tax Policy:
From (shocker) Fox News – finally learning what journalism is:
EVEN FOX NEWS is starting to get the picture
Fox News is not exactly a bastion of liberal thinking; yet even they seem to be catching on that the quasi-truths, semi-truths, and half-truths are all, well… flat out lies.
Over five-day period, Fox News provided far more campaign stump time to Republicans than to Democrats
Summary: Of the total time Fox News devoted to unfiltered campaign clips between September 5 and September 9, 78 percent was of the Republican candidates and their surrogates, with 22 percent devoted to the Democrats. Moreover, all three cable networks devoted more airtime (significantly more in the cases of Fox News and MSNBC) to, and broadcast a significantly greater number of, clips of the Republican candidates and their surrogates campaigning than of the Democratic candidates and their surrogates on both Fridays after the two national conventions.